Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rest In Peace

Today we buried Hannah's ashes under the gingko tree we planted in memory of Grace and her.

There's no special reason that we did it today. Originally we had to wait til the weather warmed up in order to dig up the ground. Then it seemed we'd only remember to do it at times that didn't work. Both of our baby girls' remains are now laid to rest in the same place.

But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy. Isaiah 26:19

3 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

I love that scripture from Isaiah. I'm thinking of you and praying that God will be close at your side today.

Anonymous said...

You always seem to find the perfect scripture. Your family is in my thoughts & prayers. Sheila V

Unknown said...

I was just thinking of you today. On Friday I had emergency surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy and I was just thanking God for your testimony and for allowing you to share your heart with me. Guess that's all I wanted to say. You encourage me!